As of Friday, the new Privacy Law (GDPR) will be applied officially.
To meet the criteria, Science2Move changed a lot of things:
- We reduced cookie placement by our website.
- We adapted Google Analytics settings as privacy friendly as possible.
- We removed all privacy-invasive social media integrations on our website.
- We removed all web-tracking ads.
- We stopped using a social media management platform.
- We removed our webshop and its third party plugins and services.
- We stopped our Science2Move newsletter, removed our Mailchimp account and removed its third party plugin from our website.
- And, last but not least, we updated our Privacy Statement to explain everything as simple as possible.
Still have some questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org!